Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hawaii

Ever since I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I've been in love with Turtle Bay Resort in North Oahu, Hawaii.  It's one of my shortest goals; actually going there.  Maybe in a couple of years.  Since this year is the year of change for me, I will have my passport by the end of the year.  Once I go back to work, I'll be able to set up my tax-free savings account and be able to actually save some money.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've been able to save money before but always ended up using it in needy circumstances.

So this is where I want to go.  With the money I'll be saving, I'm gonna spend it on one of three things.  Either a vehicle, a Disney Cruise for Julianna or Hawaii with me and the kids.  I'm pretty sure I'll make some awesome memories on a beach.  Gonna get Julianna to get some hula lessons.  We already know how to say Hello, Goodbye and Thank you. 
I love this picture.  It makes me feel good and gets me excited about the pictures I'll be taking once I get there.  Turtle Bay Resort offers a variety of activities.  I think I will actually go on a helicopter tour around the North Shore. 

So what is your dream for the coming year?  It feels great to actually plan and save for a trip.  I'm looking forward to spending time with my children.  So many times, I've actually done the budgeting for this trip. I'm pretty sure I can do it.  And then when I'm there I can look back and hopefully it will just feel like yesterday that I was talking about this trip.  I can't wait!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment