Thursday, August 18, 2011

She's totally nuts...

She was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and schyzophrenia and what did she do when the doctor told her?  She fucken blew up and told the doctor to fuck off and that he was fucken crazy.  Yeah...that might have been considered a confirmation on the diagnosis right there...lol

Anyways...hopefully I'm moving soon.  I'll be glad to get away from her and her psychoticness.  Lord, I hope it ain't contagious!  I applied for a job at Detour Gold in Cochrane.  The only reason I would move there is cause the job has benefits!  They have bonuses too but I'm only interested in the benefits.  I am hoping my son will move with me because he does have a vehicle.  I'll so be worried about my mom though, because my son did live with her.  Maybe she can live in a senior's home or something.  I doubt it.  That woman is always on the go.

I can't wait until I have a bigger place.  Having a one bedroom is cozy but I wouldn't mind my own room.  Looking forward to it.  I'm also looking forward to the new adventures a new town will bring.  I will totally miss Timmies and WalMart.  There is only one Timmies in Cochrane and its quite a wait to be served...lol 

Okay...I think my chocolate pie is done.  :)  I'm gonna stop and take in some sugar!  lol  I'll be back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment